Friday, September 19, 2014

Brandon Eaton and Seann William Scott Naked in "Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story"

Reblogged from SuperHeroFan.net (Blog)
http://superherofan.blogspot.com/2011/01/brando-eaton-naked-in-balls-out-gary.html

Brando Eaton Naked in "Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story" Redux

I stumbled upon this post via QueerClick's Sticky http://sticky.queerclick.com/g/2011/01/072052.php

I hadn't realized that Seann was up to getting naked in his movies. Then I read these things and started wondering if he's a closet gay dude. From Wikipedia: His first professional gig was on television in the music video for "Hole in My Soul" by Aerosmith. Soon after the video, he appeared in Chad's World, a gay-themed TV show broadcast on the Web by the short-lived Digital Entertainment Network.
From TV.com it tells us more details about Seann:
  • Seann's first television appearance was on the 1996 television show Unhappily Ever After. He played the part of "Moondoggie" in the episode "Beach Party".
  • Seann admits, "I was a virgin all through high school, I was so into sports I never had time for girls. now I'm glad I didn't. I'd rather wait till I meet the right one."
  • Seann has said that he enjoys "going commando."
  • SWS avoided nude scenes for so long and now he’s done three in a short period – 2 in this flick, 1 in Role Models. And at 32, it is a bit of a reversal of fortunes. Most get their buns out on film when they young, tight, and trying to make a name for themselves (I’m thinking Matt Damon in School Ties). Seann drops trou nearly 10 years after his big Steve Stifler breakout role in the American Pie film serie

Brandon Eaton Naked in "Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story" Redux

I was scrounging around Netflix, and I caught that "Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story" had been added to the Instant Queue. I watched it again to ogle at Seann William Scott in a jockstrap. But then I saw Brandon Eaton and his amazing bubble butt, and I was like, "I don't remember that?" So, I compared the caps I already done, and Netflix has a better aspect ratio so I had to recap them and share. See more pictures in this blogger's Brando Eaton gallery. You can also see more of Seann William Scott showing off his ass in a jock strap at: http://www.superherofan.net/2008/12/18/seann-william-scott-brando-eaton-naked-in-balls-out-the-gary-houseman-story/

Hot movie scene. We wonder what's going on in this scene? Is Seann trying to join him in the shower?
Actually, Seann plays his tennis coach who is prompting him to take a cold shower to help his leg get better for the second half of the match.
The coach offers his own clothes so he could have "fresh" clothes to perform in. Brandon's character is hesitant but eventually complies.
But if you ask me, it's the perfect type of setting for some CMNM perving by either one or both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment