Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Chair: First CMNM meeting by Basmajan (Ending)

The Chair: First CMNM meeting by Basmajan (Ending)

By sunbuns
The Chair: First cmnm meeting with Roberto. It happened in 1998.

ENDING (parts 4, 5, 6, 7)

An original story by Basmajan
. He tells of his true CMNM experiences with one of his acquaintances in Italy a few years ago. The first part was published here on QueerClick on January 13, 2010. See the Magazine to locate it.

Here is a recent photo of Basmajan, who would love to hear from guys who liked this story. We can certainly see why his clothed friend wanted to see him nude. You can contact Basmajan, the author in Italy, via his email address:

basmajan (at) virgilio.it

Basmajan is a reader and now writer/contributor to this blog from Italy. He had an experience with CmNm that he wanted to share with Guys Into CMNM readership. Evidently, there are seven part of the serial storoy, first of a series of posts was published back in Sept here on Guys Into CMNM (blog) from Basmajan about his relationship and subsequent CMNM sexual experience with a man called Roberto.

Basmajan wrote: I wrote the first part of one of my real stories, but I did not save; I have to write again, when I'll have the time, I will send you the rest of the story." He doesn't speak English very well, and therefore struggles a bit in order translate his story from his native Italian. [Note: This Editor's corrections have been kept to a minimum in order to preserve its authentic 'Italian' flavor -- like a fine wine or great pasta sauce, the story tastes best in its original unadorned state.] [Editor's note 2: It is difficult to add illustrative photos for this story because I, too, have not read what's going to happen yet.]
This is the first cmnm meeting with Roberto. It happened in 1998.

Conclusion of Part 3 (continuation of the beginning)

Then, it was the time for the T-shirt, and when I was bare chested, feeling the air on my skin and his sight on my muscles, I felt the first taste of nakedness; I had a little hesitation, so he urged, "Come on, go on to strip!". I felt my brain completely unable to do something different, but at the same time, it was hard to obey. I saw my hands move to unbutton the jeans. Lowering them, I realized that he'd have guessed my erection behind the underpants, so I covered it with the hands and said:

A: "I...I did not think that I'd have had a.. an e..erection, so it's...diff..."

R: "Come on, TAKE OFF THE UNDERPANTS!"

...to be continued in Part 4.

The Chair: Part 4
First CmNm meeting with Roberto
by Basmajan

Basmajan wrote this original story recounting this Italian man's cmnm encounter with a supposedly straight casual acquaintance.


---------------------------- continued from Part 3 (above)

...Before I could move, he derided me, saying: R: "First of all, what the fuck kind of underpants are you wearing?" They were a air of blue slips (briefs) with red dots. I answered with a stupid smile. Now I felt really red, but strangely it was easier to go on account of taking off the cap. Now the impossibility to turn back helped me to overcome the embarrassment; but I was hesitating also to taste and enjoy all the emotions. (It would have been the last time they were so strong, only for stripping).

He pressed me again to strip. So I bent down to lower the underpants. My cock was rock hard (just like now), so it was spontaneous for me to cover it with my hands when I got erect again.
R: "TAKE AWAY THE HANDS!" So did I. The room was invaded by his laughter, while I was overcome by a whirl of erotic excitement - a stirring sensation that started from the stomach, enflamed my face, dried my mouth, and froze my brain.
I was naked three times over : 1) the whole bare body, 2) the erection, exposing the most private aspect of my masculinity, 3) I was exposing one of the innermost psychological faces of myself : my will to be in that embarrassing situation and the pleasure that being ridiculed gave me - was another very important part of this 'nakedness.' I stood still..

To be continued in Part 5

The Chair: Part 5 First CmNm meeting with Roberto

These are the fifth, sixth, and the seventh installments in Basmajan's retelling of his CMNM experience.
Memo from Basjam, the author:
Hi Sunbuns, I assure you that all the statements [in my story: The Chair] are extremely correct. I wrote it all down the day after but I destroyed the main passages after few years. But what I wrote, I remember well... perhaps the order of single event and his laugh may be a little different from the reality, but more or less is accurate. I pray you to tell me if there is any question or comment about my story.
Part 5 ...

I stood still. During his laugh, the whirl of emotions was so strong that the cock got lightly down: I lowered the skin that covers the gland, showing it more possible; that act was enough so that it got completely erect again. I did it without he could see it: I didn't want to touch myself, if he didn't order.

The bad part of the shame transformed: it didn't go away, but now it was only font of excitement, I was trying to make it grow! He sat on his armchair and lighted a cigarette; he had a look between interested and deriding.

R = Roberto, A= the author (basjaman)

R: "Do you want to smoke?"
A: "No, no, it ...would l..lift me to your l...level!"
R: laugh - "Do you want me to touch you, or do you want touch yourself?"
A: "Only if you want!"
R: "Is this situation, what you imagined?"
A: "exactly!" R: "and What does this fact of the level mean?"
A: "It's hard to explain"
R: "Try!" A: "Ehm..., being not peer with you, but in..inferior,..."
R: "eh, eh, eh!"
A: "...is a cause of ...shame and em...barrassment for me" (the face was burnig) "I f..fell inferior for the nudity in front of you that are clothed; for being ...rr..ridiculous" (I pointed to the erection) "... and because I will..do.." -hesitation-
R: "..you will do?"
A: "...I ...w..will.. d..do what y...you w..w..want..!"
R: "AAAH, AH, Ah! Really absurd! But funny eh, eh!"

end of part 5

The Chair: Part 6: First CmNm meeting with Roberto


...He inhaled by the cigarette, then put his arms behind the head and sat comfortably, and looked, amused, at my eyes:

R: "Are you feeling inferior, in this moment?"
A: "Yes, I do".
R: "And Do you like it?" A: "B..Beh, ..I d..do"
R: - Laugh - "Ok, GET ON THAT CHAIR AND STAND, so I can look better at your bare body"

So did I. He seemed to get better into the role play, in fact he began to torture me, stimulating my senses of guilty and fear of possible events that could happen:

R :"Does your girlfriend know you are here?
A :"Yes, she knew I had to bring you the tapes, I don't feel guilty, because we don't touch"
R: (laughing) "Well I've the number of all members of the cineclub, now I call her and tell that you are standing on a chair, completely naked, with an erection, but I am clothed and we will not touch!" said while he took the telephone.
A: "No, no, please".
R: "She would surely get angry!"
A: "She could not understand"
R: "Do you love her?"
]A: "Yes, I do", He looked into my eyes, and then looked at my genitals smiling in a deriding way: the contraddiction was reaaly ridiculous!
R: "Do you know that anyone could enter here, even if it's improbable?".
A: "Yes, I know" (I also knew that it would be difficult to explain even for him, so I felt safe with him but I had to accept my bigger exposion)
R: "you also have to expose at this risk to amuse myself"
A: "I'm glad to do it"
End of Part 6

The Chair: Part 7: First CmNm meeting with Roberto


...He got up from his armchair and walked nearer with a green felt pen, he brougth it at my abdomen, and when it was near the skin said with his smile:

R: "now I write "ROBERTO", so this evening your girlfriend will read..."
A: "No, please!", but I didn't move.

With a little laugh he left a green point on the right testicle; then started an accurate "scan" of my body, walked behind and I felt his look becoming solid and "touch" my back and the butts. When he was again in front of my cock (I stood up on the chair), after he finished to smoke, slowly brought the white-hot top of the cigarette to a side (I don't remember which) of the cock while it was producing lots of pre-cum.

I stood motionless while the top of the cigarette was burning the black pubis hair leaving the characteristic smell, then quickly moved it away. He looked into my eyes perhaps believing I wanted to challenge him with my immobility, so he took from the desk big scissors opening at the base of my cock just over the testicles.

I could feel the cold metal on the skin, but I stood very still: I trusted in him, so I was simply offering my whole body for his entertainment (not sexual: that was the real strange thing).
R: "Look at him!!! He even doesn't move!!!!" said putting away the scissors. A: "I know that you are not a madman!"
R: with sparkling eyes, he quickly took again the scissors, so I finally moved a little, for fear:
A: "No, no!"

He laughed and took away some pre-cum touching the gland with the blades, leaving a long thread connecting. He exstinguished his cigarette with it - LAUGH-.

R: "And now? You're right when you say that if we touch, our level become nearer, so I will have a good time making jokes! WAIT HERE AND DON'T MOVE!"

He went in another room for about ten minutes (it's enough if you stay still on a chair) I fought to resist at the temptation to masturbate, because I was playing a submitting role:

I was so submissive that I obeyed his orders even when he was away! But after some minutes I needed to know the hour, so I got down and went in a hurry to the PC, to look at the time - it was very late -. In that moment Roberto was back and with an expression/voice/move between the surprised - peremptory -severe- enjoying (excuse the mistakes) he said:

R: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET BACK ON THE CHAIR IMMEDIATELY."
A: "Sorry, sorry, sorry." I said, going back quickly. I (and him) observed that, because of my attention had turned into the time, my cock had become semi-stiffy.
Before of getting back on the chair I said him:
A: "Excuse me, but I thought it was very late"
R: "GET UP IN SILENCE!" ordered pointing at the chair.

So did I. We could observe my cock getting rock-hard again. Now I was embarrassed again because I was sure my cock had an odor he could smell; he started to splash me water from a plastic bottle.

A: "Excuse me..."
R: "Yes!"
A: "I'd have really to go..."
R: "BEFORE, MASTURBATE YOURSELF!"
A: "W..What?"
R: "Are you deaf?"
A: "How?"
R: "UP AND DOWN, IDIOT!" said with his scornful smile
A: "I w..wanted to say: here on the chair?" R: "Of course!"
A: "But if I e..eiac.."
R: "You'll clean up"
Again with my foolish smile, I slowly moved my right hand into the cock.
R: "HURRY UP! AREN'T YOU LATE?"

I started the movement keeping the cock with the thumb at the side in front of the abdomen and with the forefinger and the middle finger, at the side in front of him (not wrapping it with the hand).
R: "How the fuck do you play?" said deridingly.
A: "That's my way, and then.. you can see better!"
R: (Laughing) "what a stupid!"
R: "And which are its measures? I'm sure you measured it!DON'T STOP ! You said you like I know all of you, didn't you?"
A: "I believe ... about 15 centimeters length..."
R: "GO ON, DON'T STOP!"
A: "Sorry...and 5 centimeters wide"
R: "Uhm, so it seem! and, ehi, I know you have to go, but SLOW DOWN!"
A: "How?"
R: "MOVE AT THIS TIME!"
and he started to clap his hands twice per second: very slow; it was very difficult to slow down, but I did my better to obey. This submissive way of thinking, my nakedness, my ridiculous looking and the sight of him, clothed, entertaining with, prepared quickly to the ejaculation; but when he realized it, stopped to clap...So I was still again.
R: "SHOW THE GLAND, WHEN YOU STOP!" I obeyed.
R: (Laughing) - "Really, really funny!"
The great excitement made me cross the "Point of No Return"
A: "Here it is!"
R: "Let's see! So I will know your most private imagines". I ejaculated with great spurts.
R: "Oh, oh, ooooh! --- GO TO THE TOILET AND TAKE THE NECESSARY TO CLEAN UP!"

A: "Ok" The cock was going down; I was taking the undies, when he yelled,
R : "NAKED!" A: "That's right, sorry!" So I kneeled to clean the floor, and then I could dress me up and go away.

Epilogue: From that day we met once a year (or less) for our different lives and distance. But the other times it was more physical (ALL except the penetration). I said that he was not into CMNM, but that's what I keep on dreaming. The last time we met was in August 2008 with what I already told, then, it seems, he finally felt in love with a girl (that knows all what happened!!!).

Author's last note:

Ciao Sunbuns (Kelly), Here is my email address:

basmajan (at) virgilio.it

Fatti sentire P.S. I was caught by H1N1 virus, and then a Lorry almost destroyed my car! I hope it goes better over there! CIAO.

1 comment: