Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween is a great time to freeball and expose oneself in public

Halloween is a great time to freeball and expose oneself in public

By sunbuns

A recent discussion of Freeballing.com was about what would be some good ideals for costumes for Halloween?

As luck or planing would have it, I could share what I've found and done since I've been searching and researching possible Halloween costumes for this season and years passed as well.

My reasons are simple and practical. I love to freeball but like being exposed even more (we've had related discussions concerning the connection between freeballing and being an exhibitionist or voyeur (or wanting to expose oneself to other men) by wearing no underwear, and clothes that reveal that fact.
So I definitely want to Halloween costume that can I wear 'safely' in public (meaning legally - so as to NOT be arrested) AND which shows as much of my body, cock, ball and ass as possible or at least gives the viewer the thrill of possibly getting to see my junk and goodies.

Kilts and togas etc are great. But both are special types of clothing that aren't usually worn much any other times (especially Greek or Roman costumes). A real kilt can be worn for St. Patrick's Day parties or parades or for weddings or other public events.
So I began to look for something cool and potentially revealing that can also be used for another purpose.

So, recently, I found something that was being sold at N2N Bodywear.

DreamRobeFull10

See the link below. It's a new lounge wear item that they have just started selling. From the back, it looks exactly like you're wearing a Greek or Roman short toga. So freeballing in it would be a blast for a Halloween or costume party and the benefit would be that you can wear it at home (or at the pool, in the yard etc, as functional clothing.

DreamRobePop10D


http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/graphics/00000003/DreamRobeFull10.jpg


If I am going to pay $25- $69 (US) for some crappy costume, it might well be for something worthwhile and re-useable. So spending $46 for this garment would be that much, and then I can add some Greek or Roman 'accessories' - sword, lace-up sandals, armbands, or armor, etc. Obviously, all those could get expensive - but not if I can trade costumes with friends over the next few years, or wear it a few years in a row to different events, it'll be worth it.

http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=N2N&Product_Code=L7&Category_Code=DreamLounge


My recent past 'costumes' for Halloween

I have been dressed as a Scotsman - kilt (actually a 'hiking kilt' that I purchased from River Outfitters, not a heavy pleated one) along with billowy long sleeved plain shirt and plaid sash (I didn't have a 'sporan' - the leather accessories bag that hangs in front your crotch -- it sort so holds down the 'family jewels' but that wasn't what I wanted or needed since the idea is to reveal them and give them a chance to shine or be exposed when the opportunity affords.


Sb_Shinjuku_Halloween022a

Last year, I went to a public Halloween 'street happening' in a gay district that I was partly responsible for instigating. [Photo above - but no one took a shot of my lower body]

I wore black mesh athletic pants (with the lining removed), a bright red mesh sleeveless t-shirt, and I had devil's wings and a devil's horns (headband). Instead of sword, I carried a big fat dildo (rubber cock) which was certainly a bit of conversation piece on the street. (The bar is a well-known gay place that has open air table around which dozens and dozens of people gather every weekend night but even more during Halloween -when the curious and straight people come out to 'view' the gay Halloweeners (wieners (LOL)- as in dicks - not hot dogs). Anyone who looked closely would have seen the outline of wiener in those mesh pants. However, it did eventually get a bit too cool so I eventually had to wear something warmer (since I was standing outside most of the time).


Abcunderwear_2124_375409803


I'm toying with ideas and with purchasing one of the costumes (moderatately cheap) from the selection of men's sexy costumes at ABCunderwear.com

Abcunderwear_2124_375507226

Abcunderwear_2124_385388158

Of course, it helps it really helps if you have buff, muscular body like these models, which I don't. I''m slim, but far from buff. I have a notion to go as 'Hentai Tarzan' since I have furry little backpack thing that looks like a monkey. It actually can be worn like a fake animal-fur jockstrap. It looks like I have a monkey that's glued to my crotch, giving me a blowjob since my cock actually does slip into the pocket. But it'll probably be cold again so I'm thinking what I can do (add or change costumes) later on in the night.

Decisions .. decisions. Man, but ain't it fun being a homo (lol)!

No comments:

Post a Comment