Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Chair: First CMNM meeting with Roberto by Basmajan (Beginning)

The Chair: First CMNM meeting with Roberto by Basmajan (Beginning)

By sunbuns
The Chair: First cmnm meeting with Roberto. It happened in 1998.
An original story by Basmajan

Here is a recent photo of Basmajan, who would love to hear from guys who liked this story. We can certainly see why his clothed friend wanted to see him nude. You can contact Basmajan, the author in Italy, via his email address:

basmajan (at) virgilio.it

Basmajan is a reader and now writer/contributor to this blog from Italy. He had an experience with CmNm that he wanted to share with Guys Into CMNM readership. Evidently, there are seven part of the serial storoy, first of a series of posts was published back in Sept here on Guys Into CMNM (blog) from Basmajan about his relationship and subsequent CMNM sexual experience with a man called Roberto.

Basmajan wrote: I wrote the first part of one of my real stories, but I did not save it; I had to write it again, when I'll have the time, I will send you the rest of the story."
He doesn't speak English very well, and therefore struggles a bit in order translate his story from his native Italian.
[Note: This Editor's (sunbuns) corrections have been kept to a minimum in order to preserve its authentic 'Italian' flavor -- like a fine wine or great pasta sauce, the story tastes best in its original unadorned state.]
[Editor's note 2: It is difficult to add illustrative photos for this story because I, too, had not read what's going to happen yet as it was submitted one part at a time over many weeks, and also there are no actual photos of this experience. However, by seeing Basmajan's own self-photo above, you can certainly image what it must have been like. Despite it being a translation, he's done a great job of capturing the atmosphere of his sexual experience and has highlighted what CMNM means for him and perhaps to many others who read this. ]
This is the first cmnm meeting with Roberto. It happened in 1998.

First of all I have to say that we never had homoerotic experiences before (nor after, excepting ours, once a year -or less). I had a girlfriend (now my wife) and he had many; he, especially, looks like very manly (his voice and behavior is too). I am 5 feet and 7,5 inches "tall", and he is a little taller.

The main fact is that we were not real friends; we conversed just to exchange videotapes or similar stuff and we had no common friends; so I did not know absolutely why it happened that when, with great shame, I said to him, "I'd like to be with you completely naked while you are clothed." It was totally unexpected that he would have answered, instead of "fuck off", a very different reply. He said, "Well then, we'll see tomorrow at the club. You'll bring my videotapes and then you'll strip naked"... I felt my heart at the throat.

To be continued..... Note from the author:

Excuse if I divide the story in to multiple part, but remembering it, writing in the right way, and translating it takes me much time, and I can do it only when I'm alone. (send me feedback if you have any). Bye, Basmajan The Chair: Part 2 First CmNm meeting with Roberto by Basmajan (translated from the original Italian by the author) Hello, Readers (and sunbuns), Here is another part of that afternoon (august 1998) with Roberto. Hope you'll like.

...The day after, I went to the club he was managing (there was nobody there that afternoon). He had an ironic smile while he was sitting behind the desk, working at a PC.

Robert seemed to me extremely attractive (although what I really wanted was to feel embarrassment): really short hair, penetrating and sarcastic look, beautiful and manly nose and the ironic, giving excitement, smile.

I gave him back the tapes, but he kept on working. I understood that he wanted to enjoy himself seeing if, and in what way, I was able to ask for what I wanted. I, obviously, was not able to do as he wanted because it is one thing is to bare one's self and enjoy the shame of stripping in front of another clothed man who asks for it, but it is another thing to endure the shame of asking for it, -- even if he wanted to live through the situation.

So I waited until I thought he wanted only to enjoy the situation in that way - just torturing me by pretending to want to strip me, so I blurted out suddenly, “Ok, it’s getting too late for me. See you soon.”

R: “But what were you saying yesterday? What was it that you wanted to feel …?”

My mouth became completely dry, and I was only able to stammer:

A: “Ehm…no… ehm, I was curious about… ehm … the feeling of..of ..being na..naked in front of....”

R: “Well, strip naked!”

A: “What? Oh no..... now? It’s late, .....I only have 30 minutes…”

R: “Well then, that just means that you will be naked for 30 minutes!”

A: “No, the doors are open and I feel too..”

R: “Go shut ONLY the inside door and then STRIP!

My heart was exploding and I thought my legs could not move, but I reached the door; and as I went through it to go to shut the external (outside) door, he said “I said ONLY the inside one”.

It was the first time in my life that someone ordered me to do something in that peremptory way (except for my own father), but I could only do what he was demanding. I did as he asked.

Then I came back in front of his desk and stayed still.


R: “Come on, now! STRIP!” .

...to be continued.


The Chair: Part 3 First CmNm meeting with Roberto
by Basmajan

After that day, he told me clearly that he liked the situation, but I wondered why: even if there was a novelty in it for me (but also for him) about a supposed bisexuality, surely he was attracted or curious (or as he used to say: "not upset at" the idea of concrete experience. But he was not really into CMNM. I also liked him, but I simply loved CMNM situation (expecially with him).

Anyway, that time (which was the first time we had gone through an experience of that kind), he was really enjoying the situation. So he was alternating between a severe and peremptory tone with a paternal and convincing manner:

A: "Excuse me, but I have never stripped in front of a man before."

R: "Haven't you ever been in gymnastics or the pool showers?"

A: "Yes, but there was a reason why I needed do it, and others were naked, too."

R: "But you like to feel ashamed, if I understood."

A: "Not generally, only now, with you"

R: "So STRIP and FEEL ASHAMED", said smiling and suddenly I felt my penis hardening.

The cap was the first garment I took off; it was very hard to overcome the borderline between being "normal" (or a equal peer to him) and becoming "inferior" (even with a simple action like that). He smiled with sarcasm at my first act of submission: it gave me a strange pleasure, but it was surrounded by the fear that he blamed me (even though he seemed interested) and various sensations of guilt, thinking about persons who respected and loved me and even about my own dignity.

I also smiled as a "mirror reaction" to him, but clearly it was not sarcastic (it could not), and perhaps I was trying to banalize (debase myself) to support the will and the strength to go on.

I went on taking off shoes and socks, worrying about whether he would see me as an idiot, but I could accept it, if it was due to amuse him.

Then, it was the time for the T-shirt, and when I was bare chested, feeling the air on my skin and his sight on my muscles, I felt the first taste of nakedness; I had a little hesitation, so he urged, "Come on, go on to strip!". I felt my brain completely unable to do something different, but at the same time, it was hard to obey. I saw my hands move to unbutton the jeans. Lowering them, I realized that he'd have guessed my erection behind the underpants, so I covered it with the hands and said:

A: "I...I did not think that I'd have had a.. an e..erection, so it's...diff..."

No comments:

Post a Comment