Saturday, October 2, 2010

Male Stripper Guide for UK: Any more sites like it?

Male Stripper Guide for UK: Any more sites like it?

By sunbuns
[Notice: This is not an advertisement; neither does this blogger have any connection with this site. It is simply a review of the site, and a inquiry about other similar sites.]

I recently happened on accidentally an interesting site devoted to UK Male Stripper. Since it has something (smile) to do with CMNM, and a lot of our readers might be interested. I am posting information from the site.
Does anyone know if similar guides or recommended users site for people wanting to find or hire a male stripper exist in the U.S. or another countries?
Be sure to write a comment to list a URL or Name/telephone/address contact if you know of any freelance male strippers.

NOTE: You can also write your suggestions or recommendations in a comment or in a private message. You can post URLs and also your email contact along with a comment (no registration required).

For anyone in London, Paul (pbaker999 (at) yahoo.co.uk), if you interested in setting up a CMNM events in the London (UK) area. It occurred to me that having a male stripper hired (or even more than one) would be a great way to get the CMNM event livened up a bit. Obviously, there a cost involved, but the attendees share the cost - perhaps with different prices for the level of interaction permitted with the stripper(s), then everyone can share some part of the fun.
I'll plan on helping setting up such an event when I'm visiting the UK next year.

Below is a quote from the site: http://www.malestrippersguide.com/

Hi, I'm Tristan. I'm here to help you hire fantastic hot guys, all who I've worked with and I'm happy to recommend for FREE! Click the map for hunks in your area, or email (visit site to see the address)

Who am I? I'm the creator of the most popular male strip show in the naughties, click here for The Adonis Cabaret Shows in Brighton, London, Blackpool, Bournemouth, and Newcastle. I started the worlds first Male Stripper School and insured my manhood for a Million - I've been a male stripper for 15 years and I'll guide you through everything you need to know about male strippers, strip shows, stripagrams, kissagrams, how to hire, fire and how to become a stripper. Use this site for fun and guidance and I'll make sure you have a great party and stop you being taken for the wrong sort of ride x x
We Are The Nice Honest Stripping Company - nice guys don't always have to finish last!

No comments:

Post a Comment